Thursday, April 24, 2014

Exciting News!!!!!!!:) by Bella

Today I got really exciting news from my doctor!!! The doctor said my arthritis is improving but I will still have good and bad days. She said that my knee pain was probably not my arthritis. Also she said I just need to take half of my prednisone!!! And stop after 7days. My favorite news is less prednisone because that pill makes my stomach chubby and my face chubby! I was really upset when I had to take that pill because I gained about 10-15 pounds!!! Today at my appointment I saw my weight and since my last appointment I gained 5 pounds!:( I was not very pleased!!!😡:[ Also my doctor thinks I have another problem called Fibromyalgia which is another pain problem in a addition to my arthritis!😡😞:[ my doctor also said I need to wear sun block all the time because my chemo medicine and Enbrel make it very easy for me to burn. She also said I should not be in the sun ALOT. Today I was really sad at school because there was a basketball game students vs teachers and I could not play in it because my knee hurt too bad!!!!!!!😠😠😠😠😠😠😠:[:[:[:[:[:[:[😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😣😣😣😣😣😢😢😢😢😢 Also don't forget to sign up for my walk called Walk to Cure Arthritis !!!! Sign up with me on my team called Bella Mia!!!! The walk does not cost any money you just have to make a donation!!! It is on June 7, 2014!😊😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment