Friday, November 8, 2013

Like we don't have enough going on right now.............

I wish the insurance company could see the fear in my daughter's eyes when she realized she couldn't straighten her leg because her knee was too swollen and painful. Or see the disappointment in her eyes when she could not bend over to dress herself because the pain was too bad. Maybe then they would realize that the medicine they are denying to pay for is really necessary. Do they think the doctor's office would prescribe a chemotherapy treatment for a child if it were not necessary? Why would they pay for the needles if the injectable medicine was not going to be covered?
I am beyond frustrated with the insurance company.

I don't get it.

I am knee deep in paperwork for my child because I have to write 500 different ways that my daughter has Juvenile Arthritis. I have to write 500 different ways that she is now disabled. I have to be reminded over and over again that life is different for her. I have to jump through hoops that shouldn't be there.

All I want is for my daughter to be able to not worry about pain and side effects every day.


I will fight for my daughter every day or go broke paying for her treatments. I will not let the insurance company stop her from getting the treatments she deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment