Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What I am thinking!


  Today my neck hurts and my right knee. I was just at cheer from 6:00 till 7:30. I practiced my hello cheer and my cheers. We didn't practice our dance because we are really good at it. The song we dance to is Power by Justin Bieber and Will I Am. I love that song but I like Justin Bieber more. my mom and I were talking about my arthritis and I got scared and nervous because I can get even more diseases.  I was about to cry because my mom was crying! My mom and I decided to make a video so people would stop asking me questions. I am going in with my mom to present it in my class. I am a little scared because I get nervous when I am in front of people. When I get nervous I mess up the whole thing but hopefully my mom will correct me.

7 comments:

  1. The unknown is always scary, Bella. Remember to always be strong even when you feel you can't because you are. People probably won't stop asking you questions because they are courteous to learn about what you have. I think making a video is an excellent way to help those around you understand what you deal with daily. Hang in there kiddo and good luck with your presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the video sounds like a great idea. I'm not a huge fan of speaking in front of others either. One way to get yourself ready for this- practice! Practice with your mom, sister, friends, or in front if a mirror. The more comfortable you get, the less nervous you'll be! Plus, you have the greatest friends in the world there to support you. You'll be awesome! Go Bella!

    -Mitch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also dislike going in front of people because I always mess up. Then my face turns red. Then I look like Rudolph the red face rain deer. Oh and buy the way thanks!!!

      Delete
  3. Bella, I want to see your video!! I bet you will do a great job. Good luck. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I bet Emilia will do great too. Tell Emilia I said hi and good luck. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo<3

      Delete