Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bella's Post

  This week I haven't been to well. Over the weekend I had a fever. But that got a lot better. Everyday I complain about my back, knees, ankles, and my neck, and hips. Today I had to come home early from school because of how much pain I was in. I came home and started to rest but my silly sister forgot her drink today and her sneakers. So we had to go over to our school and give her the stuff she forgot.

  Right now I feel terrible because all of my joints hurt really bad. I have been watch movies non stop.
I really wish I didn't have arthritis because how much pain I have every day.
~Bella :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh Bella- even your pup knows you don't feel well. I am sorry you are dealing with this, I also know that you young lady are strong and determined.

    Don't give up, and keep educating all of us on JA...all of us are proud of you.

    I will be keeping up on your journey!

    M2M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what would make you feel better.....a great big Nana hug!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nana! I love you lots. Are we going to see you soon????????? Tell PaPa that I miss you guys love you lots:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We miss you too sweetheart!! I sure hope we get to see you soon as well!! May have to make a road trip!! Love, hugs and kisses!!

      Delete
  4. Bella, I hope you are feeling better and can come to school tomorrow! Stay strong sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. Zimmerman. hopefully I can go to school tomorrow!
      ~bella

      Delete
  5. Bella, I hope you are feeling better and can come to school tomorrow! Stay strong sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bella, I'm sorry you are going through this, but thank you SO much for taking the time and effort to write this post and keep us updated. I'm praying for you, sweetie. I hope tomorrow is a better day.
    ~JessiLee Milakovic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks me and my mom were trying to think of doing something so people will stop asking questions because it gets really annoying.
    ~bella

    ReplyDelete