Saturday, July 19, 2014

Camp Victory

This week I had an amazing week! I went to camp victory (camp JRA)!it was super fun. I got to go zip lining and rock climbing... but I couldn't finish the rock wall because it hurt my ankles too much. there was also a relaxing pool that I went in. In the cabins there was air conditioning and a bathroom. This was very surprising to me because when I go camping with my family there is never air conditioning or a bathroom inside of the cabin. In the bathroom there was a shower, a toilet and two sinks. I also learned how to make warrier bracelets. They look very hard to make but they are very easy. I really hope I can go there next year. After camp I went to the drive ins. I saw the new planes movie. It was pretty good. But after that movie there was another movie which was earth to echo. I didn't watch that movie because I left early because I was in a lot of pain from camp. Also this morning when I woke up I started crying because my ankle hurt really bad. And now it is feel a little better because my mom put my new cream on it. I hope I feel a lot better tomorrow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment